Real Estate Statistics
|Avg. Days On Market||136|
Property Types (active listings)
South of Broad Listings
South of Broad Areas of Interest
South of Broad is a comfortable, walkable residential neighborhood which is not only close to fabulous shops and eateries, but also boasts historically significant attractions. Homeowners here enjoy the famous views of the Cooper River from The Battery and White Point Gardens, while visitors experience American History through walking and carriage tours. Heritage homes in this area include the Edmonston-Alston House, the Heyward-Washington House, and the Nathaniel Russell House. Other sites popular with visitors are the American Military Museum, the Old Exchange Building, and St. Michael's Episcopal Church.
Other attractions that are well-known to many can be found below.
- The Battery: a landmark defensive seawall & promenade, lined by stately antebellum homes & historical monuments.
- Gallery Row: Mary Martin Fine Art Gallery, Edward Dare Gallery, Ella Walton Richardson Fine Art Gallery
- White Point Gardens: historic statues and artillery from the Civil War
- Rainbow Row: a series of thirteen colorful historic houses in Charleston. It represents the longest cluster of Georgian row houses in the United States. A scene Charleston is well-known for!
- Original, standing home declared as historic, and dating back prior to the Civil War.
- Well-Known Restaurants: Oak Steakhouse, Brown Dog Deli, Gaulart & Maliclet French Cafe & many more.
- First Baptist Church: the oldest Baptist Church in the South dating back to 1682.
- The Four Corners of Law at the Intersection of Broad and Meeting Street: Federal Courthouse and U.S. Post Office, Charleston County Courthouse, Charleston City Hall, and Saint Michael’s Episcopal Church.
Browse Lowcountry Communities
Start searching for your dream home now.
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go.
Our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.