Real Estate Statistics
|Avg. Days On Market||68|
Property Types (active listings)
Mount Pleasant Listings
Mount Pleasant Living
Mount Pleasant is a Southern gem just minutes away two gorgeous beaches (Sullivan's Island and Isle of Palms) as well as historic Downtown Charleston. Whether you are a foodie, a history buff or an outdoor junkie, you will find no shortage of amenities to keep you happy in this idyllic, family-friendly city.
History and Lifestyle go Hand-in-Hand
Boone Hall Plantation is a historic site with fabulous gardens and Southern charm, hosts some of Mount Peasants' most iconic events year-round. From the infamous Oyster Festival to Taste of Charleston, Boone Hall is a great place for live music, good eats and socializing with friends. The plantation offers festive holidays events such as Fright Nights, Fall Pumpkin Patch, holidaywine tastings and so much more! History and Military buffs love Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum. The USS Yorktown, the USS Laffey, and the USS Clamagore are open for tours at Patriots Point; one of this area's most beautiful scenic points.
The Mount Pleasant Waterfront Park and Pier is a wonderful spot to fish, take in a concert or an outdoor movie, or simply let the kids play at one of the area's best playgrounds and green spaces. Residents also love the Old Pitt Street Bridge which boasts fantastic views of the Cooper River, as well as Shem Creek which is home to a multitude of great restaurants and bars, not to mention water-related activities such as kayaking and paddle boarding.
- Waterfront Park & Pier at the Ravenel Bridge
- Shem Creek - a local hotspot on the water with fantastic restaurants lining the perimeter. A great local scene with often dolphin sitings!
- Towne Center Outdoor Mall: shop for the entire family in one spot! Shop local or find some of the nation's largest brands.
- Old Village Historic District: houses the immense charm of a historic neighborhood mixed with modern lifestyle offerings.
- I'On Creek Club: a hotspot to many Ion Village residents, the Creek Club is a gorgeous Lowcountry venue conveniently located minutes from Downtown Charleston and the beaches.
- Local restaurants & Unique Outdoor Atmospheres: Page’s Okra Grill, Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit, Vintage Coffee & Cafe, Langdon's Restaurant & Wine Bar and so many more.
- Private & Public Education: Wando High School, Moultrie Middle School, Cario Middle School, Charles Pinckney Elementary, Belle Hall Elementary, Lucy Beckham High School, Oceanside Collegiate Academy, Christ Our King - Stella Maris School, and Coastal Christian Preparatory School.
Browse Lowcountry Communities
Start searching for your dream home now.
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go.
Our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.